关闭→
当前位置:文萃集>赢在职场>职场英语>最常用商务英语句子

最常用商务英语句子

文萃集 人气:2.26W

下面是本站小编整理的最常用商务英语句子, 希望对大家有帮助。

最常用商务英语句子

I've come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.

我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。

- You're going out of your way for us, I believe.

我相信这是对我们的特殊照顾了。

- It's just the matter of the schedule,that is,if it is convenient for you right now.

如果你们感到方便的话,我想现在讨论一下日程安排的问题。

- I think we can draw up a tentative plan now.

我认为现在可以先草拟一具临时方案。

- If he wants to make any changes,minor alternations can be made then.

如果他有什么意见的话,我们还可以对计划稍加修改。

- Is there any way of ensuring we'll have enough time for our talks?

我们是否能保证有充足的时间来谈判?

- So our evenings will be quite full then?

那么我们的'活动在晚上也安排满了吗?

- We'll leave some evenings free,that is,if it is all right with you.

如果你们愿意的话,我们想留几个晚上供你们自由支配。

- We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

-- That'll put us both in the picture.

这样双方都能了解全面的情况。

-- Then we'd have some ideas of what you'll be needing

那么我们就会心中有点儿数,知道你们需要什么了。

-- I can't say for certain off-hand.

我还不能马上说定。

-- Better have something we can get our hands on rather than just spend all our time talking.

有些实际材料拿到手总比坐着闲聊强。

-- It'll be easier for us to get down to facts then.

这样就容易进行实质性的谈判了。

-- But wouldn't you like to spend an extra day or two here?

你们不愿意在北京多待一天吗?

-- I'm afraid that won't be possible,much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

-- We've got to report back to the head office.

我们还要回去向总部汇报情况呢。

-- Thank you for you cooperation.

谢谢你们的合作。

-- We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.

我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。

-- Here is a copy of itinerary we have worked out for you and your d you please have a look at it?

这是我们为你和你的朋友拟定的活动日程安排。请过目一下,好吗?

-- If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.

如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。

-- I can see you have put a lot of time into it.

我相信你在制定这个计划上一定花了不少精力吧。

-- We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

我们真诚地希望你们在这里过得愉快。

-- I wonder if it is possible to arrange shopping for us.

我想能否在我们访问结束时为我们安排一点时间购物。

-- Welcome to our factory.

欢迎到我们工厂来。

-- I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.

我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。

-- You'll know our products better after this visit.

参观后您会对我们的产品有更深的了解。

-- Maybe we could start with the Designing Department.

也许我们可以先参观一下设计部门。

-- Then we could look at the production line.

然后我们再去看看生产线。

-- These drawings on the wall are process sheets.

墙上的图表是工艺流程表。

-- They describe how each process goes on to the next.

表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。

-- We are running on two shifts.

我们实行的工作是两班倒。

-- Almost every process is computerized.

几乎每一道工艺都是由电脑控制的。

-- The efficiency is greatly raised,and the intensity of labor is decreased.

工作效率大大地提高了,而劳动强度却降低了。

-- All produets have to go through five checks in the whole process.

所有产品在整个生产过程中得通过五道质量检查关。

-- We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise.

我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。

-- Therefore,we always put quality as the first consideration.

因而,我们总是把质量放在第一位来考虑。

-- Quality is even more important than quantity.

质量比数量更为重要。

-- I hope my visit does not cause you too much trouble.

我希望这次来参观没有给你们增添太多的麻烦。

-- Do we have to wear the helmets?

我们得戴上防护帽吗?

-- Is the production line fully automatic?

生产线是全自动的吗?

-- What kind of quality control do you have?

你们用什么办法来控制质量呢?

-- All products have to pass strict inspection before they go out.

所有产品出厂前必须要经过严格检查。

-- What's your general impression,may I ask?

不知您对我们厂总的印象如何?

-- I'm impressed by your approach to business.

TAG标签:#商务英语 #句子 #